Meg-EPA Fish Oil, 1000 mg (30 Softgels)
Assure optimum daily intake of Omega 3 fatty acids (polyunsaturates: DHA & EPA) with Meg-EPA softgel capsules. Nutrition researchers recommend EPA fish oils, beneficial for preventative cardiovascular health as well as providing relief for arthritis and inflammation, including neck and back pain.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Meg-EPA high-potency fish oil concentrate supplies the highest levels of natural Omega-3 fatty acids available in one easy-to-take capsule.
Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils have many valuable health benefits supported by various scientific studies:
- Higher intake of DHA and EPA (Omega-3 fatty acids) is associated with significantly lower risk of fatal heart attacks.
- Fewer dangerous plaques develop with daily fish oil intake.
- Reduction in non-fatal cardiovascular events is associated with increased Omega-3 fatty acid intake.
- Valuable benefits for cholesterol-lowering, Omega-3 fatty acids provide a variety of heart-healthy functions including anti-clotting effects and triglyceride-lowering effects.
- High-potency Omega-3s from fish oils are also therapeutic for neck and back pain.
No caffeine, corn, gluten, milk or egg derivatives, salt, sodium, soy, starch, sugar; No artificial colorings, flavorings or preservatives.
: 30, 60, and 90 Softgel Capsules
|Each Soft Gelatin Capsule Contains:
|E.P.A. (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
|D.H.A. (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)